Project Bring Me to Life Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: To Re-Awaken the world we live in to our purpose here on Earth through Art, Music and Literature and provide a vision for an alternative culture.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My research on the Astral Plane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selomon
Admin

My research on the Astral Plane Empty
PostSubject: My research on the Astral Plane   My research on the Astral Plane EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:14 pm

This is a thread I am starting to reveal what I am find around the internet on the Astral Plane.  

What is the Astral Plane?

First, let me provide a brief definition of the Astral Plane.  The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic), medieval, oriental and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[3]  The astral body is the seat of soul-based emotions. Whereas the etheric pulls on physical quantum events, the astral seems to pull on mental and emotional events.  The astral realm, instead of mirroring physical form, symbolically mirrors emotional and psychic energy patterns. [4]   The astral world is simply nothing but the continuation of the physical world in finer matter. [5]

What is the Main Purpose of the Astral Plane?

The main purpose of the Astral Plane is simply to experience it.  There are many things we can do and achieve out in the Astral Plane to help us on our path's.  We are able to develop astral healing powers to increase the power of astral sight (the eye of light) of the Third Chakra, encounter entities on the astral plane, and work on higher, middle and lower astral levels.

How does it affect us in the physical plane?

Going off of the idea that the astral realm mirrors emotional and psychic energy patterns, what happens in the astral plane is a direct correlation to what is going on inside our minds and emotions.  This will affect our physical plane based on how we react to these emotions and thoughts.  If, for example, we meet with a guide who tells us to study the Kabbalah, then we can follow that instruction in the physical plane and be able to share our findings with the world in a physical manner.

What scientific proof exists proving the existence of the astral plane?

Having a Christian based spiritual background, I naturally looked for mentions of it in the Bible.  If you don't believe in the bible, that's no problem.  It is merely a small portion of proof and mentions that I am finding in science, religion and other recognized platforms.

Ezekiel 37:1 says, "The hand of the Lord was upon me and carried me out into the Spirit."
Ecclesiastes 12:6 "Or ever the Silver Cord be loosed."

If you're wondering what a "Silver Cord" is, I have found this description by Author Alice A. Bailey "The life thread, the silver cord or the sutratma, is, as far as man is concerned, dual in nature. The life thread proper, which is one of the two threads which constitute the antahkarana, is anchored in the heart, whilst the other thread which embodies the principle of consciousness, is anchored in the head.  This you already know, but this I feel the need constantly to reiterate."[2]

2nd Corinthians 12:4 "... I know a man in Christ who 14 years ago was caught up in the 3rd Heaven, whether in body or out of body, I do not know..."

In a lost Dead Sea scroll the following was transcribed,

"It appears that the narrator was shown an advanced real-time version of our pathetic ultrasound technology. He stands before a gate, or unknown to him, a monitor and sees male ejaculation into the womb, including a closeup of sperm and egg. He witnesses conception and is then told the secrets of DNA and genes. Pointedly, God has created both within mankind.

"According to the plan of that day, the Voice went forth to me and directed me and he drove me by the Spirit. And a vision was revealed to me from the Most High, and Pancimeia, Prince of Angels lifted me up in the Spirit and I ascended heavenward above the high places of the clouds and he showed me the great world and the image of the gods. And I pondered the appearance round about and there was no time and no place and their appearance from the dwelling places of light was like a rainbow in the clouds. And they had no bodies and no bodily structure and the dominion of darkness was over all of the earth round about.""[1]

Theosophy and Biocentrism

Charles Webster Leadbeater was an influential member of the Theosophy Society and he expressed his proof of the Astral Plane in a book titled, The Theosophist.

"You all know from ancient teaching that there is an unseen world - that there is very much existing about us and acting about us all the time, of which our physical senses bring us no report whatever. You are all aware of that, and you do not need any further proof of it; or if there should be any of you who do, they must be the products of half-assimilated western education.  In the sleep of the physical body, and that during that time the consciousness of the man is not asleep, but is active in another vehicle and on another plane of matter.  The astral world is simply nothing but the continuation of the physical world in finer matter, and that you may study the astral conditions of matter precisely as you study etheric conditions of matter, by applying to them scientific methods of research.

It should be remembered that the astral world is as extensive and as varied as the physical world. If visitors from some other planet were to come to this earth and carry back to their own their reports of what they had seen here, it is obvious that twenty of them, or indeed fifty or a hundred of them, might visit different parts of this world, and carry back with them widely differing stories, even though all of them reported accurately the experiences through which they had passed. Exactly in the same way the person who visits the astral plane comes into contact only with a very small part of it, and unless he constantly repeats his visits, and makes systematic efforts to investigate all its varied possibilities, he will naturally return with an exceedingly partial report.

It often happens that by intensity of devotion a man is able to raise his consciousness to the astral level. He forms a strong mental image of the object of his devotional feeling and surrounds himself by a shell that keeps away all other thoughts or vibrations. Thus, even when his consciousness acts through his astral vehicle, it still acts within that shell, and so he sees nothing but the object of his devotion, and is as entirely unaware of the varied life and activity which surrounds him as the ascetic who sits in rapt meditation is unmindful of movements taking place in the physical world around him. We who work on the astral plane constantly see men thus in ecstasy within their own private holy places, created by the intensity of their devotion; and undoubtedly they derive the greatest benefit from such experiences. But they err when they assume that the whole astral world is included in their shell, and that there is nothing to be found there but that which they have seen. This it will be obvious that while their theory of this world of subtle matter leaves them no alternative but to suppose us hallucinated, our theory has the advantage of fully including and explaining their experiences without suggesting any such unpleasant insinuation."  [5]

What are some personal experiences with the Astral Plane?

I was traveling in 2012 across the whole United States exploring different religions and piecing together myself mysteries of life. I was blessed to end the adventure in Hawaii at the beginning of 2013. While in Hawaii, I broke down and began to weep because I was alone, had no money, no food and no place to sleep. I asked for my life to end and instead the voice of God came to me and asked me, "I thought you could handle this. Can you not?"

This I felt was a challenge. Could I make it through such a lonely and miserable place within myself? God said, "I will send you an Angel to be with you and assist you through this."

Immediately after that, Arch Angel Raphael came to me and led me underneath a bridge on a beach where I stayed for three days with limited water and only a few sandwiches. During these three days, during my sleep, I would consciously astral travel and come back with vivid and lucid memories of the events. During one such astral journey, I found myself with a hooded robe in a circle of 12 other hooded and robed figures. In the center of our circle was a giant hologram of Earth.

Different parts of our planet had red circles indicating something was going to happen in each one of these places. The figures in a circle, myself included, were part of a galactic council that were overseeing Earth.

[1]Lost Dead Sea Scroll on Astral Projection
[2]Education in the New Age
[3]The Astral Plane
[4]Astral Physics and Timespace
[5]The Reality of the Astral Plane

*Last Update 1/25/15 02:40pm est

Last edited by Selomon on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Continuing research)
Back to top Go down
Babananda Christensen

My research on the Astral Plane Empty
PostSubject: Brief summary on my perspective of Astral Plane   My research on the Astral Plane EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Greetings to all whom are reading this, my name is Babananda Christensen. I am excited to share some of my perspective as well as experiences exploring the Astral Plane. I would first like to share a bit about how I define and interpret what the Astral Plane is to me so that when explaining some of my experiences you will better be able to understand what it is I am expressing. I have learned in my personal experiences that there is a Astral Plane and Etheric Plane and both represent entirely different levels of consciousness and their purpose in general. My Guides have helped me to see the value and importance of the Astral vs. the Etheric, and through my many experiences this has been validated in countless ways. I define the Astral Plane as a level of Unconscious built upon human miscreations, as which may even be better described as the sub-conscious mind (Hell if you will) and how it can manifest into a reality. The Etheric Plane is what I refer to as the Absolute (Heaven) which is Source Consciousness, where the 5th dimension begins extending into all Dimensions. I feel this is important to cover as there is such a great deal of information available yet so much confusion.

I speak to you of my personal experiences through waking consciousness in which I am and always have been aware and present. I have done so through meditation and not through the dream state, and I feel this is of great importance for it has allowed me to be clear and concise about what I experienced and how I was able to translate and even to define each experience itself. I have went through numerous training scenarios in which I worked with many streams of consciousness so that I could fully understand discernment, and of course how to explore the higher threadings of consciousness. I am able to project my consciousness outside of my physical body yet still be very present, this has been explained as "astral projection" but myself along with my Guides do not wish it to be conveyed or presented in such a manner. I like to simply define this as Multi-Dimensional expression where you can literally exist in multiple dimensions all at once and still be present in each of them for these higher threadings of Dimensions defy all laws of physics which of course refers to linear space and time. I continue to work with the Ascended Masters along with all Angelic Orders to reach the level of clarity in which I am able to express from.

It is my desire and intention to now offer a new perspective to this subject matter, and of course share any and all of my experiences for a point of reference. I will leave this reply in a brief manner so as to further build and reflect on what wishes to come through for the days to come. I am a open book on this subject and I have much to share. Thank you for this opportunity to Co-Create, as we takes these next steps into the Golden Age of Light.
Back to top Go down

My research on the Astral Plane
Page 1 of 1