Project Bring Me to Life Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: To Re-Awaken the world we live in to our purpose here on Earth through Art, Music and Literature and provide a vision for an alternative culture.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are Card Readings Helpful?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selomon
Admin

Are Card Readings Helpful? Empty
PostSubject: Are Card Readings Helpful?   Are Card Readings Helpful? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:13 pm

Do you use cards as a way of finding assistance for your path? Why or why not? What experiences do you have to support your position?
Back to top Go down
ShantasticShine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are Card Readings Helpful?   Are Card Readings Helpful? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:32 pm

As a reader myself I obviously love card readings. I think they are a very helpful visual for us visual learners as to what to do next or what to possibly expect. I always am looking for synchronicity in my cards such as symbols or numbers to then look for in the physical realm and to point out to whomever I may be doing the reading for.

I do not think they should be used as a concrete representation of what "to do" in a situation but more simply guidance to help you understand the situation or question at hand. I believe they work with teh law of attraction and the way the cards are picked is that what you put out into the universe is then drawn to the reading. Your frequency clings to things and then it shows itself to you in card form. So that you have a visual representation of what your mind is currently shifting through.

I have about 5 decks in my collection and love them all for different reasons. I also plan on making my own and would love to hear why or why not people think readings are helpful and if not what is helpful in your guidance. <3

Love and Light! Excited to see these threads take flight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shantasticshine.com
Selomon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are Card Readings Helpful?   Are Card Readings Helpful? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Do card readings go against any of the religions? I feel like some Christians would see it as witchcraft. What are your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
ShantasticShine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are Card Readings Helpful?   Are Card Readings Helpful? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:17 am

Some sadly do. Funny that you brought this up though because in a bath just yesterday I was wondering the idea of creating a deck using the bible characters and bible references in the book to help Christians relate such a practice more to messages from the God than magic practice.

I consider myself a Christian and a Wiccan though so some may say I'm a terrible judge. But personally I see them working through the Law of Attraction which God granted us the power to use but many of us choose not to.

There are many other religions that argue against the use of cards and then many others that strongly promote it.

It all depends on personal preferences anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shantasticshine.com
Selomon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are Card Readings Helpful?   Are Card Readings Helpful? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:14 pm

WICCAN?!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are Card Readings Helpful?   Are Card Readings Helpful? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:29 pm

I suppose I did use that term. But I also said Christian.

When I say wiccan it means I enjoy the Earth as my Mother and honor the elemental energy very strongly. I have certain rituals and believe words can be used as spells. And that it can all be worshiped in a way that is not dark .
Back to top Go down
https://projectbringmetolife.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Card Readings Helpful?   Are Card Readings Helpful? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Card Readings Helpful?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Bring Me to Life Forums :: Card Readings-
Jump to: